Re: [Question #202512]: A "Illegal instruction"problem while Yade was successfully complied and installed

Tracy Xie is still having a problem:
Hi,

why dont you install yade from packages?

It is not a good idea to use scons. It will be removed within the next
few days,
when the documentation will be regenerated.

Anton
Thanks for your suggestion,Anton.

I tried to install yade from packages as your instructions on https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html.
when I run the  commands "sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-pkg/stable ,sudo add-apt-repository ppa:yade-users/external,sudo apt-get update".It works.
While I run the last command "sudo apt-get install yade" .It said

Ign http://cn.archive.ubuntu.com natty-updates/universe Translation-en
Fetched 14.7 MB in 7min 43s (31.8 kB/s)
W: Failed to fetch http://cn.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/dists/natty/multiverse/i18n/Translation-en_US  Connection timed out

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

tracy@tracy-VirtualBox:~$ sudo apt-get install yade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package yade
What's wrong with this ?Should I add yade resource pages to the apt sources list file ?What's the url of the yade  yade resource pages?

I'm looking forward to you reply.
                                                              Sincerely Tracy