Re: [Question #202396]: how can i use FlowEngine to simulate fully saturated matarials?

Christian Jakob posted a new comment:
I installed libeigen3-dev, but:

-- Found Eigen3: /usr/include/eigen3
-- Found Eigen3

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
AMD_LIBRARY
    linked by target "core" in directory /home/me/YADE/trunk-flow-test
    linked by target "plugins" in directory /home/me/YADE/trunk-flow-test
    linked by target "support" in directory /home/me/YADE/trunk-flow-test
CAMD_LIBRARY
    linked by target "core" in directory /home/me/YADE/trunk-flow-test
    linked by target "plugins" in directory /home/me/YADE/trunk-flow-test
    linked by target "support" in directory /home/me/YADE/trunk-flow-test
CCOLAMD_LIBRARY
    linked by target "core" in directory /home/me/YADE/trunk-flow-test
    linked by target "plugins" in directory /home/me/YADE/trunk-flow-test
    linked by target "support" in directory /home/me/YADE/trunk-flow-test
COLAMD_LIBRARY