[Question #202803]: How can I model a sand with rolling resistance

As somebody has pointed out, if we want to model sand dilatancy using sphere type assembladge, rolling resistance should be included.

I have read  Plassiard's paper, but moment type contact law in Yade seems useless to model rolling resistance.

1, How can I model a rolling resistance with linear normal and tangential contact law?

2, As pointed by Christian Jakob, it seems he succeed in model sand with hertz contact law with rolling resistance,
    but how can he modify the micromechanical parameters duiring the deviatoric compression process after isotropic compression process ? As I knew, only particle friction angle could be modified, how can I modify kn ks and kr?