Re: [Question #203709]: Which physical parameters i need and how to add them

Christian Sommerfeld posted a new comment:
Oh yeah i only use this kinds of parameters. I was only a liitle bit
confused about your answer, sorry for that!

Now me programm is still working fine, but the ubuntu terminal told me
that  kind of error:

ERROR /build/buildd/yade-
daily-1+3049+27~oneiric1/pkg/common/GravityEngines.cpp:19 action:
GravityEngine is deprecated, consider using Newton::gravity instead
(unless gravitational energy has to be tracked - not implemented with
the newton attribute)

when i use

GravityEngine(gravity=[0,0,-9.81])

is that a problem, because they use the gravital engine in the same way
in the examples?