[Question #204014]: Not sure about utils.PWaveTimeStep()

i'm not sure if i have to use the utils.PWaveTimeStep() in my case. I want to simulate a facetbox which is rotating around the z-axes and enclosed by a pack of spheres . Therefore i want to record the force which acts on the facetbox.
The ducumentation says that the utils.PWaveTimeStep() makes some simplifications, like
• all particles are spherical and have the same radius R;
• the sphere’s material has the same E and ρ

All of my spheres have the same radius, but i use a facet as well. And i have seen that the utils.PWaveTimeStep() in some examples with facets and spheres. So i'm still wondering if i can use the utils.PWaveTimeStep() in my case? Or should i use GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper because i use a facet?