[Question #204632]: tesselationWrapper

I can run the file tesselationWrapper.py within the newest YADE version, but when I copy two files TesselationWrapper.cpp and TesselationWrapper.hpp from the package to version YADE-0.70 and compile and then run the example, it doesn't work:

File "./yade-unknown", line 172, in runScript
    execfile(script,globals())
  File "tesselationWrapper.py", line 10, in <module>
    TW=TesselationWrapper()
NameError: name 'TesselationWrapper' is not defined

It's weird for me since  tesselationWrapper has been available in YADE for a long time. I am writing my codes in YADE-0.70 and I would like to use this feature without moving to the newer version.

Can anyone explain it to me? I really appreciate it.

Viet Tran