[Question #205137]: impact of sphere on a granular media

I study the impact of sphere on a granular medium. To understand how the Elastic Contact law works I am currently simulating
impacts involving only two spheres, one is set as the substrate which is fixed and the other one is the incident sphere.
During my simulation I observe that for Vin bigger than 2 m/s the energetic restitution coefficient is always 1 whatever the incident angle is (from 5 to 80 degrees with respect to the horizontal).
I tried to look in the literature to get more detail about the contact law but I didn't find anything to explain such a phenomena.
If you have any hints it would be really helpful.

Samuel