Re: [Question #206415]: getStress() applies for clumps?

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:

On 22 Aug 2012, at 09:46, ceguo wrote:

> Question #206415 on Yade changed:

> ceguo is still having a problem:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks Jan and Chiara. To handle rigid clumps rotation we need to define
> the mass center of the clumps, right? and if we have the center and the
> contact point position, the branch vector is handily defined. So my
> question is how clumps rotate in YADE?
This was already discussed in:
In the end I did not have time to implement it but it is quite straightforward. All you need to know is the positions of the clumps, which you can do in Yade (see Bruno's hint in the thread above).

Chiara