Re: [Question #208644]: How to save a confined pack and later load it for shear

If no doneHook is specified for Peri3dController, then it is killed and
O.pause() is called, thats why it terminates..

PeriIsoCompressor.cpp, line 410:
if(doneHook.empty()){ LOG_INFO("No doneHook set, dying."); dead=true;
Omega::instance().pause(); }

still I don't see, where the second script produces conf.xml.bz2 file..

Jan