Re: [Question #208965]: topics on rolling resistance modeling granular media

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
Hi Bruno,
Thank you for your new script. I have not tested it but I would add a comment to lines 83, 88 and 90 (O.engines[2].lawDispatcher.functors[1].always_use_moment_law = True, O.engines[2].physDispatcher.functors[1].setCohesionNow = True). If I am not wrong, these instructions will add a moment/cohesion only to newly created contacts whereas existing interactions will not be affected by. It is a detail but it would be good to add a comment in the script about it (so that users do not forget it).
Chiara