Re: [Question #208965]: topics on rolling resistance modeling granular media

wangxiaoliang is still having a problem:
Hi  Chiara, as I again test the script u give, warning list is shown
below

WARN  /home/michael/yadeLatest/yade081/yade-
trunk-2954021/pkg/dem/CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp:149 go: If
:yref:`CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw::useIncrementalForm` is false, then
plasticity would not be applied correctly (the total formulation would
not reproduce irreversibility)

either I turn useIncrementalForm true or false, I always got this
warning, and the calculation won't go to the end. The two  yade versions
I used is 0.80.1 and yade point 2971.