Re: [Question #208965]: topics on rolling resistance modeling granular media

Anton Gladky posted a new comment:
Hi Bruno,

it probably happens, when I answer the question through email, using
questionX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as email address. I do not know,
how to fix it as there are no any settings on "Answer" section on Launchpad.

Sorry for inconvenience,

Anton