Re: [Question #210907]: on sample preparation of real granula materials

Luc Scholtès proposed the following answer:
Hello Wangxiaoliang,

If I understand well, you are able to generate your samples at different
porosities but you have some troubles when it comes to calibrate your
model, right? I guess you had a look to this paper:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/16688jw766197204/ which explains how
the different microparameters affect the macroscopic response. If not,
please have a look. If yes, could you be more precise when you state
that "it fails for the rolling resistance". Is it that it does not
correspond to what is described in the paper?

Luc