Re: [Question #210907]: on sample preparation of real granula materials

wangxiaoliang posted a new comment:
>@ luc #9: I guess this should be the title of your question? I also guess that you are using Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment. Am I right?
Yes you are right. I know comFricDegree and finalFricDegree.

>The triaxial compression is thus performed on a sample with initial porosity equal to 0.40.
actually, in real consolidated drained compression, I prepare my sample with the  "initial porosity"
I want, then add isotropic pressure, say 50kPa. In DEM simulation, many authors also mentioned
"initial porosity" like with the radius-expansion method, so I think 0.40 here should be the porosity
after consolidated compared to the real CD compression, am I right? But in real experiment, we say
initial porosity, that should be before consolidation