Re: [Question #211043]: An error occured on using "make install" during installation

I would say that only launchpad does not send the emails imediatlly, but
rather in some "clumps" together :-) (I answered quite earlier). With Anton
we faced this issue before, answering the same answers twice just because
the other message was not yet delivered..

do you know why this is happenning? is it really launchpad?

Jan