Re: [Question #211289]: Ask for conveyor belt model, a plane having speed but no motion, like the "moving plane" model in EDEM

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
I did something similar recently. The conveyor's elements
were generating constantly at one place of the scene,
as well as from another side of the scene they were deleting.
Works just fine. Something like a periodic case.

It was done with a single python-function and PyRunner.
If I find some time, I will add such an example.

Cheers,

Anton