Re: [Question #211583]: yade randomperipck module

Hi Ali,

as far as I know:
- rRelFuzz is standard deviation of gaussian distribution of particle radius
- currently the prescribed overlap is not implemented, but it should not be
very difficult to reimplement it to result in some defined overlap / force

I will have a look and confirm it (or not :-) this or next week (or
somebody else will do it :-).

cheers
Jan