Re: [Question #212861]: Peri3dController works on ScGeom?

ceguo is still having a problem:
Yes, Bruno is correct. I can run the test using PeriTriaxController.
The whole problem is I want to run a 2d biaxial compression with YADE. I have been playing with the parameters so long but I cannot get a reasonable response for a drained compression test. For reasonable, I mean for a dense sample we can observe softening behaviour (with dilation); while for loose sample, we see hardening (with contraction). I set frictionAngle=0 at consolidation stage to get dense sample and frictionAngle=0.5 for shearing.

Anyone has experience in 2d simulation with YADE and experience sharing
is appreciated.

Ning