Re: [Question #213442]: Open questions on how to plot force chain with paraview

Klaus Thoeni proposed the following answer:
If you load your intrs dataset (e.g. name-intrs.0...1000.vtp) into paraview
you should see solid line indicating the interactions, if there are any. Make
sure that interactions exist (they might not exist in the first timestep so
check subsequent timesteps) and make sure the vtp-file you load into paraview
includes the data to plot (check file with text editor).

Well once you can see you solid lines representing the interactions you just
have to choose what you want to plot, e.g. forceN. Then follow the steps in
the screen shoot provided by Vaclav and you have your force chains. The steps
are:
- select you intrs dataset
- apply Filter: Cell Data to Point Data
- apply Filter: Tube
- select the Tube dataset and choose what you want to plot (e.g. forceN)
- play with the Tube properties in order to get the result you want (e.g. Vary
Radius should be "By Scalar" in order to scale the tubes, play with Radius and
Radius Factor)

I think this explains pretty much how it works.

Klaus