[Question #213744]: Rolling resistance for cohesionless material

To get higher strength and stiffness, I want to add rolling stiffness to FrictMat. And I'm using linear contact law (CundallStrack). The way I find possible to achieve this is to use CohFrictMat and set cohesion 0.

## no rolling resistance and small friction angle to obtain dense packing
O.materials.append(CohFrictMat(young=3e8,poisson=.3,alphaKr=0,alphaKtw=0,etaRoll=-1,isCohesive=False,momentRotationLaw=True,frictionAngle=.2,density=2650))

## after consolidation, add rolling resistance and increase friction angle
O.materials[0].alphaKr=0.1
O.materials[0].etaRoll=1.0
O.materials[0].frictionAngle=0.5

And in the engine, I set:

InteractionLoop(
        [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D()],
        [Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(),Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
        [Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(useIncrementalForm=True,always_use_moment_law=True),
          Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
)

Is all this correct? I'm confused about so many Phys and Laws...

Ning