[Question #213984]: saving the particles position and interaction for using in other models

I have some questions and will be so grateful if you help me.
1-I model particle packing by gravity deposition. after running the script, I want to use this packing for modeling different tests. how can I save the result and reuse it in other scripts?

2- Is there any way of modeling rings with specific thickness as walls that can slip on eachother because of the interaction loads between spheres and these walls?

3-Moreover, spheres ignore the rotation of wall. Is using rotationengine mandatory or rotation can be modeled by (O.bodies.state.angVel). how much do changing the elastic module and poisson affect macro results (if this is the issue). I use the following mat and engines:

FrictMat(density=2700,young=1e7,poisson=.15,frictionAngle=0)
[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Wall_Sphere_ScGeom()],
[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
[Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]

thank you so much