Re: [Question #213744]: Rolling resistance for cohesionless material

ceguo is still having a problem:
Thanks you all.

I still one question. (Widulinski, Kozicki and Tejchman) showed very
beautiful results in some of their papers comparing the effect of
contact moment for cohesionless materials. Did they use CohFrictMat and
set cohension=0 to achieve this? For example, script like this:

CohFrictMat(young=3e8,poisson=.3,alphaKr=0.2,alphaKtw=0,etaRoll=0.15,isCohesive=False,momentRotationLaw=True,frictionAngle=0.5,density=2650)

I expect when I set etaRoll=0, then I can recover to FrictMat, i.e.
without contact moment case. But from my test, the result cannot be
recovered. I want to follow the work by (Widulinski, Kozicki and
Tejchman), did I set my model correctly?

Ning