Re: [Question #214316]: Cuda support

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi,

Yade effectively uses OPENMP-parallelism, for some simulations it is
almost linear. That is true, that Yade is not MPI-written program, so it
will not normally work on clusters.

Yade does not support CUDA. As I understand, mostly because none of
us has such equipment/interest thus no motivation. If you want to do it,
it would be nice to see such code in the development branch.

Cheers.

Anton