[Question #215485]: Assigned bodies motion law

Hi everyone
I'm new yade user and my problem is:
I realized a body by importing a .mesh file into the model, now I want this body to translate with an assigned velocity profile(a function of time).

It is possible to define a velocity profile to be used into the TranslationEngine()? If yes how should I do?

I have been thinking(maybe I saw it in some examples) about defining a function to update the position of the facets the body is made of  through a PyRunner engine but I need some help. Is this a possible way to solve my problem?

Thanks

Riccardo