Re: [Question #215485]: Assigned bodies motion law

Riccardo carta is still having a problem:
Thanks Jan!
>>transEngine.velocity = 0.01 * O.iter
I don't understand why you choose O.iter instead of O.time, for example I need to define the velocity as sinus function of time....it is v=math.sin(O.iter or O.time?)

And some more according to this definition of the velocity profile:
the "velocity" field in TranslationEngine is meant to be always positive, I mean that the versus of the velocity is defined by the translationalAxis field am I right?
So, to define a sinus velocity profile I do have to change also the axis parameter by PyRunner, am I right? How can I do this?
It is enough to add something inside the function like
   def setTransEngineVelocity():
     transEngine.velocity = 0.01 * O.iter
     transEngine.axis= ....

??