[Question #215507]: how to set of engines for bucket elevator

I am trying to simulate a movement of bucket in bucket elevator. Now I am interested in the movement of the bucket which is composed from four sub-movements-rotation about angle 180°, translation, next rotation and translation back. I would like to ask you for help with right setting engines for this sequential type of movement of the bucket.
I can use separately RotationEngine and TranslationEngine.
Thanks for help, Martin