Re: [Question #215877]: SIGKILL and possible memory leakage

Giulia Macaro posted a new comment:
I was recording the total memory with sysstat, and the memory used only by Yade with the script given in the other bug, following the process id of Yade.
The other applications open were just firefox, nautilus and a music player, maybe open office sometimes. Not that much.

Actually I haven't updated yade in a while, I'm using bzr 3040.

Could you try without this?

O.trackEnergy=True
O.timingEnabled=True # to enable timing services

I'll try it.  I've also tried to not plot or save anything, but it
didn't make any difference.

I've never used Valgridnd, I'll try it.

Thanks,
Giulia