[Question #216187]: Installation in SGI Altix ICE 8400 EX (2304 cores) HPC

We aware that Yede package is trailer made for the Debian based OS and I would like to install the YEDE on our
linux based SGI Altix ICE 8400 EX (2304 cores) HPC which is having

192 nodes, 2 sockets/node, 12 cores/node, 24 GB memory/node
Six core Intel Xeon 5670 processor @ 2.93 GHz with 12 MB cache/socket
Total of 384 sockets, 2304 processor cores with 4.6 TB memory
Dual rail 4x QDR IB interconnect
Enhanced hypercube, fully non-blocking
30 TB storage with Lustre parallel file system

Operating System & Management
SLES 11 OS (64-bit)
SGI ProPack 7.0 and utilities

Applications
Intel Fortran 95 & C++ compilers and debuggers
Intel Cluster Toolkit
Intel Math Kernel Libraries
Intel VTune Performance Analyzer

We have tried to build the individual  prerequisites and static libraries to install the Yade and failed.
It would be great if we get more guidelines in this installation.