Re: [Question #215627]: Translation and rotation engines

m.asd posted a new comment:
hi everybody,

after changing the script, now I can run the script. but during running, the plate interacts with spheres appropriately. however, side-walls (I mean ids=[ LW.id,RW.id]) rotate freely and ignore spheres (either with implementing RotationEngine or body.state.angvel).
this is true even when I use ( young=1e9 and O.dt=1e-8). what is the problem?

Best regads
mozhgan