Re: [Question #216187]: Installation in SGI Altix ICE 8400 EX (2304 cores) HPC

Mathan posted a new comment:
Thank you Christian,

Unfortunately SGI Altix ICE 8400 EX is based on distributed memory system and  chances of running YADE in our HPC is least.
I would like to discuss about the another idea, like conversion of openMPI to MPI which support distributed memory system. Please comment on this idea as well as if there is any another ways to install this ?

Regards
MathanJ Raja