Re: [Question #216512]: simulatuin the asphat with Burger's contact Model

first read https://yade-dem.org/doc/installation.html.
what operation system do you use?

If you want just use Yade, you don't need to compile it, you can use
precomplied version. However, if you are going to implement something
yourself, yo can't avoid the compilation and in that case I would prefere
"downloading" the source with git and then use "cmake", "make", and "make
install" commands.

As Yade is open source, anybody can download it and modify. But there is no
obligation to public these changes. You can contact directly Dr. Chen and
ask how he did it and if he can provide you some files. It is also possible
that he commited the changes to Yade and I only could not find it in the
documentation - I was not searching in detail..

cheers
Jan