Re: [Question #216512]: simulatuin the asphat with Burger's contact Model

Xin Wu is still having a problem:
Hallo Jan, Hallo Anton,
I will make a Presentation by Company Bomag on Monday for the Simulation with DEm for the road roller. For this reason i will use the Burger's Model.
I have read the Dissertation und saw the Code. But how can i use the Code? Shall i use gcc oder cmike and compile the entire Code of th Yade oder only the new code. I have lerned C++ but i have no experince of Compilation in Linux.
Thank you very much
regards
Xin