Re: [Question #216512]: simulatuin the asphat with Burger's contact Model

Well, you can of course directly modify the code. But if you want to make
the new changes work, you have to compile the code.

But it should be no problem. Even if you have no experience, we can lead
you step by step :-) at least in the case you work on linux.

Cheers
Jan