Re: [Question #216150]: Unbalanced force problem with clump

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
In latest versions, unbalancedForce is ok for clumps.
So the problem is the clump generation part of triax-tutorial.py, which is broken (I made an update of the triax tutorial today and removed the clump part).
Actually, if you look what happens in the first steps, you will see some particles flying away from the box, this is because initial positions are not consistent with the size of the problem. I don't have a fixed version of this script personaly. You may try and fix it yourself, it should not be really difficult. Let me know if you find a fix please, so that I will fix the original tutorial script.