Re: [Question #206415]: getStress() applies for clumps?

Chiara Modenese proposed the following answer:
Hi Jan,

If I correctly interpret the code by Ning, he is simply taking the
distance between the centroids of the two contacting bodies - whether
these are spheres or clumps the definition of branch vector is the same.
In the special case of two contacting spheres the branch vector then
becomes in line with the contact point. Why do you state that this
approach is wrong? It is general (as I understand it now, see my
original question #10) and it would be good to include this adaption for
clumps in trunk.

Chiara