Re: [Question #217180]: CPU occupation by yade?

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hello,
2012/12/19 kelaogui <question217180@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>I would like to know whether I can chose the number of cores to run the simulation

yade has -j key, which sets the number of used threads.

>and if  there is an optimal option of the number of cores for a
simulation I need to use >to reduce the computation consume.

It depends on your task. You can check different number of "jobs" to find
an optimal one.

Anton