Re: [Question #217049]: how to save data

Ogawa Ryuta is still having a problem:
Hi, Anton

Thank you for your reply.
I show an example below.

For example, suppose that I perform the simulation of a triaxial test by using yade.
When changing only axial compressive force into three patterns and performing a simulation, the process of isotropic compression wil same in three patterns?
In that case, I want to save the calculation to the process of isotropic compression, and I would like to start from an axial compression process in subsequent cases.

And it is worrisome that a "controller" has "Save\Load" . Do you know
how to use this?

I am sorry to be poor at English.

Ryuta