Re: About the confinement

Hello Liqing,

what shape do you have? one possibility is to generate the packing and then
shift particles. E.g. for the spherical shape, each parcticle would be
shifted by coeff*(particle.pos - sphereCenter.pos). Then the whole packing
would be in the state of some prestress.. But I am not sure if it is
applicable to generic shapes.. What materials and +constitutive laws are
you using? it might be possible to prescribe prestrain to the interactions.

Jan