Re: [Question #215540]: --performance

Eugen Kubowsky posted a new comment:
Check out the latest version of the performance stats:
http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3130/9ayeiaa8_pdf.htm

it was done before i looked at your suggestion of changing the y-axis.
I simply redirected console output of the --performance in a .log file and copy-pasted it in excel - so the y axis is "velocity".
This time I added the comparision of yade performance numbers and I added the results with my desktop system (i5 processor)
I think there was a mistake in one of these charts where I mixed up with and without hyperhtreading.
Anywhere hope it helps.

Eugen