Re: [Question #218966]: "max_vel" doesn't work on ThreeDTriaxialEngine

jessica sjah gave more information on the question:
I want to do consolidation undrained test by using "ThreeDTriaxialEngine".
First step, I want to make the isotropic compaction until the sigma_iso is reached by straining the wall.
But it seems that  "max_vel",  "max_vel1", "max_vel2" and "max_vel3" don't work on "ThreeDTriaxialEngine"...?