Re: [Question #218848]: momentum

Hello Riccardo,

you can use export.VTKExporter, but there would be no performance
benefit.

Does the momentum computation really take so much time? Could you please
provide complete script?

Anyway somebody can else can implement momentum computation in c++, it is
no big deal. I will do it in one week time if nobody react, but I don't
have time now..

Cheers
Jan