[Question #219532]: Keep confinement stress constant in triaxial test

Hello all,

Firstly here the link to my code concerned the question: http://pastebin.com/D5STTKbE

I want to model a triaxial test in which (*):
1. Around the box, a confinement stress is kept constant during the experiment (100kPa), I make it on axis 1 and axis 3
2. For the axial loading, I use the imposed displacement method. I make it on axis 2

I use ThreeDTriaxialEngine

You can take a look at the line 154 to 156 of the code I attached:

a/If I make
sigma1=100000
sigma3 = 100000, it seems nothing happens correctly to the stresses themselves: The diagrame ev-e22 is weird. Also, in the curve q-e22, there is a softening zone after the peak of the curve and I find it totally wrong.

b/ If I make
triax.sigma1=100000
triax.sigma3=100000
the terminal report an error with the C++ code:

       File "e1_100.py", line 154, in <module>
           triax.sigma1=100000,
       ArgumentError: Python argument types in
           None.None(ThreeDTriaxialEngine, tuple)
       did not match C++ signature:
           None(TriaxialStressController {lvalue}, double)

What I need to be helped is how can I make such configuration (*) in Yade correctly, and please explain why the terminal reports that error above.
I'm running Yade 0.70 on Ubuntu 12.04
Thanks in advance.