Re: [Question #219806]: Cannot run the script for periodic simple shear test, with periodic boundary

Liqing Jiao gave more information on the question:
Dear Prof. Chareyre,

Bonjour! I am not sure if I made mistake in script. The errors seem weird. When I run the script, no error shows and it doesn't work. I didn't see this case before. When I just run Yade, then copy all python code to run it, some weird errors show such as "can't find addData" (In fact, I wrote addData funtion there already). That's the reason I said it's weird.

Thank you for your kind reply. Look forward to your reply again.
Merci and Cheers, Liqing