Re: [Question #219806]: Cannot run the script for periodic simple shear test, with periodic boundary

Liqing Jiao is still having a problem:
Hi Christian,

Thank you very much! Yes, I modified as you suggested. It can run now. But, the result is not similar with the example from the website. What about yours? Is it similar? Thanks again for your reply and very helpful suggestion.

Look forward to your reply.
Cheers, Liqing