Re: [Question #219806]: Cannot run the script for periodic simple shear test, with periodic boundary

Liqing Jiao gave more information on the question:
Dear Christian,

The web link is as follows:
https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial-examples.html#periodic-simple-shear .
In my script, I used another constitutive law, since I need to consider the cohesion and friction of the material. I found that in my case, it can't distort the model. I don't know why.

I appreciate any reply from you. Thank you.
Cheers, Liqing