[Question #219884]: Time computation of biaxial/triaxial test

Hi yade users,

Is it normal if I need one week to do my biaxial test under undrained condition with the strain rate=5e-3 to achieve the axial strain = 5%?
I used Cohesive-friction law with: young=2e10; poisson=1.0; number of the ball= 1200; cohesive_normal=cohesive_shear=3e6.
And I activated setCohesionNow each 1 iteration.

I would be great if anyone can share your experience about this issue.

Thank you :-)

jessica