Re: [Question #219884]: Time computation of biaxial/triaxial test

jessica sjah is still having a problem:
Thank you chiara and bruno. I'll study about the choice of strain rate
and local stiffness further.

@Bruno: I want to give the cohesive bonds for each new contacs which are created during the crash (reference: your thesis).
I just found another command, I think that it's more correct if I use:
setCohesion= True                                   (call this command once before the undrained test)
setCohesionOnNewContact=True       (call this command once before the undrained test)
Can you confirm whether is it true or not?

Thank you :-).