Re: [Question #219884]: Time computation of biaxial/triaxial test

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
@Jessica
> I want to give the cohesive bonds for each new contacs which are created during the crash (reference: your thesis).

Heh... For my PhD I got to trick PFC but Yade is more flexible. Check
this: setCohesionOnNewContacts (*)

@Chiara
>Maybe increasing the strain rate, rather than the density, sounds more reasonable but I can assure you that the result would be the same

For sure it the same (as long as there is no gravity). Hence my previous
remark: "better change rate as it is not a material parameter". It also
keeps the timestep unchanged, which is convenient in some cases.

(*) https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys.setCohesionOnNewContacts