Re: [Question #219941]: How to add publications to YADE's website

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Thank you very much for this question!
I spent some time to survey publications since yesterday, and I'm glad to see someone anticipating.

Check this note and the links at the top of the publication page:
"This file is generated from doc/yade-articles.bib, doc/yade-conferences.bib, doc/yade-theses.bib and doc/yade-docref.bib."

The bibtex files are in fact part of the source code, so you need commit
rights and you have to use git commands. If it is too much, just post
_well formatted_ bibtex entries here and I will include them.