Re: [Question #219941]: How to add publications to YADE's website

tranviet posted a new comment:
Hi Chareyre and Anton,

May I just copy the file here? I cound not find the attach file bottom
on this website.

Can you please let me know if I need to do any modification? The numbers
and volumes of the papers are not available yet.

Thank you  very much

Viet
//***************************************************//
//***************************************************//

@article{Tran2012a,
	title = {An Algorithm for the Propagation of Uncertainty in Soils using the Discrete Element Method},
	author = {Tran, V.D.H and Meguid, M.A and Chouinard, L.E},
	year = {2012},
	journal = {The Electronic Journal of Geotechnical Engineering},
	url={http://www.ejge.com/2012/Ppr12.283alr.pdf}
}

@article{Tran2012b,
	title = {Discrete Element and Experimental Investigations of the Earth Pressure Distribution on Cylindrical Shafts},
	author = {Tran, V.D.H and Meguid, M.A and Chouinard, L.E},
	year = {2012},
	journal = {International Journal of Geomechanics},
}

@article{Tran2013,
	title = {A Finite-Discrete Element Framework for the 3D Modeling of Geogrid-Soil Interaction under Pullout Loading Conditions},
	author = {Tran, V.D.H and Meguid, M.A and Chouinard, L.E},
	year = {2013},
	journal = {Geotextiles and Geomembranes},
}

@inproceedings{Tran2012a,
	title={Coupling of Random Field Theory and the Discrete Element Method in the Reliability Analysis of Geotechnical Problems},
	author={Tran, V.D.H and Meguid, M.A and Chouinard, L.E},
	booktitle={Canadian Society for Civil Engineering (CSCE) Annual Conference  2012, Edmonton},
	year={2012},
	month={May},
}

@inproceedings{Tran2012b,
	title={A Discrete Element Study of the Earth Pressure Distribution on Cylindrical Shafts},
	author={Tran, V.D.H and Meguid, M.A and Chouinard, L.E},
	booktitle={Tunnelling Association of Canada (TAC) Conference  2012, Montreal},
	year={2012},
	month={October},
}